- To be published in the ICARES 2018 Conference Proceedings, a minimum of one author from each accepted papers MUST register.
- One registration for one paper only.
- Authors MAY be registered at the Student rate if the registrant is a student with a valid student ID. In this case, the copy of the student ID SHOULD be sent to register (contact) via e-mail.
- For non-author registrations, absolutely no cancellations/refunds will be accepted after August 1, 2018
- “Member” rates apply to members of IEEE.
- Additional 100$ discount for 2 papers registration applied.
|Authors Registration||Early Bird (at latest: July 20, 2018)||Normal|
|Regular||Member||USD 450||USD 525|
|Non-Member||USD 550||USD 625|
|Student||Member||USD 300||USD 350|
|Non-Member||USD 350||USD 400|
|Non-Author||Student||USD 250||USD 300|
|Non-Student||USD 300||USD 350|
|Extra Gala Dinner Ticket||USD 50|
|1 Day Tour* (Transport, Lunch, Entry Ticket Included)||Authors||Free||USD 10|
|Accompanying Person||Free (1 Person)||USD 50|
*) Minimum 20 pax required to run the Tour
Method of Payment
- Payment by credit card is available through the online procedure in EDAS. (Payment link will be provided here..soon)
- The actual debt amount is subject to change according to the exchange rate.