For Authors NEW | Indonesia Chapter IEEE AESS/GRSS
………ICARES 2017, Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel, Kuta, Bali, 3-5 Desember 2017………Submission Deadline Extended: 10 September 2017………Paper Submission Link: http://edas.info/N20869……………ICARES 2017 is side event of The 22nd Session of the Asia-Pacific Regional Space Agency Forum (APRSAF-22)……………
Participation in ICARES 2017 is open to all individuals interested in or working in the fields of Aerospace & Electronic System and Geoscience & remote sensing. Papers received by the deadline will be considered for program placement under the standard peer review process. Late Papers cannot be accepted due to the large number of submissions and short review schedule. The ICARES 2017 Technical Program Committee will organize all accepted papers into either oral or interactive poster sessions based upon their potential contribution to the conference and the composition of high-quality sessions.
ISBN IEEE XPLORE COMPLIANT:
Please note the following important notes regarding the distribution of ICARES 2017 papers and proceedings:
- Submission of a full proceedings paper (minimum 4-pages, IEEE format) is mandatory. The IEEE standard format can be found in http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html. We strongly recommend the authors to use these templates. If you choose not to use them, please make sure your paper strictly follows the formatting instructions. The IEEE MS Word template are available here to download it. If your paper is written in MS Word 2007 or greater, please use MS Word 2003 compatible format. Please submit your paper after converting in pdf format to: https://edas.info/N20869
- Only papers presented at the conference will be published in the official electronic proceedings of ICARES 2017 in IEEE Xplore. Papers submitted, but not presented, will not be published in the official proceedings and in IEEE Xplore.
- Since the IEEE Xplore system publications where there are increasing deep checks for plagiarism, all material without a cited source must be your original work, both text and illustrations. Acts of plagiarism will be pursued with the IEEE. These matters are taken very seriously and the IEEE will take action against any author who engages in either practice. Follow these links to learn more about IEEE Policy on Plagiarism and IEEE Policy on Double Submission
- Electronic media containing all ICARES 2017 full proceedings papers will be distributed to all registered attendees at the conference.
- During the initial paper submission process via EDAS, the authors are required to make sure the pdf file and EDAS registration page of a paper have the same list of authors and the paper title. Be certain to add all authors in EDAS during the submission process. Failure to comply with this rule and your paper may be withdrawn from the review process. Once reviewed the listing of authors connected to the paper can NOT be changed in the final manuscript.
- Authors MUST submit their papers electronically using EDAS. The submission process involves the following three steps:
- Step One: Creation of a personal account on EDAS (if the author does not already have one) www.edas.info
- Step Two: Submit your paper using the one of the following EDAS Submission Links:
Track 1 – Aerospace & Electronic System (AES):https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=20869&track=73679
Track 2 – Geoscience & remote sensing (GRS): https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=20869&track=73681
Note: Be certain to provide information for ALL AUTHORS including affiliation and country when you register the manuscript. Authors cannot be added after the paper is reviewed.
- Step Three: Upload of the paper in pdf format. Minimum 4 pages for review. The maximum length of final manuscript is twelve (12) pages.
Due to the limited number of rooms and time at the Convention Center, a portion of the accepted papers will be presented as posters. The ICARES 2017 Technical Program Committee will decide which papers will be presented in oral (lecture type) sessions and which papers as posters, and the decisions will be announced to the authors shortly. Choice between oral and poster presentations will be totally independent of the review scores and of the paper quality.
Please note that all final accepted papers may need to be converted using PDFexpress in accordance with the IEEE PDF specification. Please go to the IEEE PDF eXpress site at www.pdf-express.org or click the following button to register at IEEE PDF eXpress.
Use IEEE PDF eXpress to check your PDF file or to convert a .doc/docx Paper into an IEEE Xplore compatible PDF file.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site in above mentioned link/button.
- First-time users should do the following:
1. Select the New Users – Click Here link.
2. Enter the following:
• Conference ID : 36895X
• your email address then confirm again
• a password
3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
For more detail or questions, please feel free to contact the conference organizers at email@example.com or for pdf express related questions please visit: http://ieee.custhelp.com/app/answers/list/p/12