Participation in AGERS 2018 is open to all individuals interested in or working in the fields of Geoscience & remote sensing. Papers received by the deadline will be considered for program placement under the standard peer review process. Late Papers cannot be accepted due to a large number of submissions and short review schedule. The AGERS 2018 Technical Program Committee will organize all accepted papers into either oral or interactive poster sessions based upon their potential contribution to the conference and the composition of high-quality sessions.
ISBN IEEE Xplore® COMPLIANT (CFP18Q46-ART):
ISBN USB CFP18Q46-USB:
Please note the following important notes regarding the distribution of AGERS 2018 papers and proceedings:
- Submission of a full proceedings paper (minimum 4-pages, IEEE format) is mandatory. The IEEE standard format can be found in http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html. We strongly recommend the authors to use these templates. If you choose not to use them, please make sure your paper strictly follows the formatting instructions. The IEEE MS Word template is available here to download it. Please submit your paper after converting in pdf format to https://edas.info/N24982
- Accepted and presented papers will be submitted for uploading to the IEEE Xplore® digital library, which will be indexed by SCOPUS, EI Compendex, ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index, and major databases. Only papers presented at the conference will be published in the official electronic proceedings of ICARES 2018 in IEEE Xplore®. Papers submitted, but not presented, will not be published in the official proceedings and in IEEE Xplore®. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference, including IEEE Xplore® Digital Library, if the paper is not presented by the author at the conference
- Since the IEEE Xplore® system publications where there are increasing deep checks for plagiarism, all material without a cited source must be your original work, both text, and illustrations. Acts of plagiarism will be pursued with the IEEE. These matters are taken very seriously and the IEEE will take action against any author who engages in either practice. Follow these links to learn more about IEEE Policy on Plagiarism and IEEE Policy on Double Submission
- Electronic media containing all AGERS 2018 full proceedings papers will be distributed to all registered attendees at the conference.
- During the initial paper submission process via EDAS, the authors are required to make sure the pdf file and EDAS registration page of a paper have the same list of authors and the paper title. Be certain to add all authors in EDAS during the submission process. Failure to comply with this rule and your paper may be withdrawn from the review process. Once reviewed the listing of authors connected to the paper can NOT be changed in the final manuscript.
- For an author with multiple accepted papers, one full registration is valid for 1 paper
- Authors MUST submit their papers electronically using EDAS. The submission process involves the following three steps:
- Step One: Creation of a personal account on EDAS (if the author does not already have one) www.edas.info
- Step Two: Submit your paper using one of the following EDAS Submission Links: https://edas.info/N24982
Note: Be certain to provide information for ALL AUTHORS including affiliation and country when you register the manuscript. Authors cannot be added after the paper is reviewed.
- Step Three: Upload of the paper in pdf format. Minimum 4 pages for review. The maximum length of the final manuscript is Seven (7) pages.
Due to the limited number of rooms and time at the Convention Center, a portion of the accepted papers will be presented as posters. The AGERS 2018 Technical Program Committee will decide which papers will be presented in oral (lecture type) sessions and which papers as posters and the decisions will be announced to the authors shortly. The choice between oral and poster presentations will be totally independent of the review scores and of the paper quality.
Please note that all final accepted papers may need to be converted using PDFexpress in accordance with the IEEE PDF specification. Please go to the IEEE PDF eXpress site at www.pdf-express.org or click the following button to register at IEEE PDF eXpress.
Use IEEE PDF eXpress to check your PDF file or to convert a .doc/docx Paper into an IEEE Xplore compatible PDF file.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site in above-mentioned link/button.
- First-time users should do the following:
1. Select the New Users – Click Here link.
2. Enter the following:
• Conference ID : (please check our acceptance notification email)
• your email address then confirm again
• a password
3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
For more detail or questions, please feel free to contact the conference organizers at email@example.com I firstname.lastname@example.org or for pdf express related questions please visit: http://ieee.custhelp.com/app/answers/list/p/12