Welcome to Indonesia Section IEEE Aerospace & Electronics System Society and the Geoscience & Remote Sensing Society Joint Chapter
The Joint Aerospace & Electronics System Society and the Geoscience & Remote Sensing Society were approved to be established in Indonesia by the IEEE in May 2013. This joint chapter becomes a platform for members interested in Aerospace & Electronics as well as Geoscience & Remote Sensing.
We held various technical meetings including symposiums, conferences, seminars, workshops, tutorials, and so forth. Within a year there are one or two major engineering meetings, two tutorials, member gathering, and also member meetings for the election of the board. We also conduct international conferences independently or together with other chapters or with other national organizations such as National Institute of Aeronautics & Space (LAPAN), Agency For The Assessment And Application Of Technology (BPPT), and also with other national professional organization.
We have missed ICARES 2016 and ICARES 2017 due to three important events in Indonesia as below:
- LAPAN-A3/LAPAN-IPB Satellite blasted using PSLV-C34 satellite launcher rocket from the Satish Dawan Space Centre on 22 June 2016
- Telkom 3S blasted using Ariane 5 satellite launcher rocket from the Guiana Space Center on 14 February 2017 On this regards, we would also to deliver great appreciation to all parties that supported the launching of the satellites.
- Mount Agung eruption 2017 in Bali that makes the cancellation of several activities in Bali
Now in 2018, we are conducting two important conferences which include a tutorial and would like to call for paper from you to be contributed to these conference as follows:
- ICARES 2018 (2018 IEEE International Conference on Aerospace Electronics and Remote Sensing Technology, IEEE Conference No. 44673) will be held in Bali, 20-22 September 2018
- AGERS 2018 (2018 IEEE Asia-Pacific Conference On Geoscience, Electronics, And Remote Sensing Technology, IEEE Conference No. 44946) will be held in Jakarta, 18-19 September 2018
We are looking for your contribution in one of those conferences…