Dr. Arifin Nugroho,
Chair of Indonesia Section IEEE AESS/GRSS Chapter
WELCOME TO INDONESIA SECTION IEEE AEROSPACE & ELECTRONICS SYSTEM SOCIETY AND THE GEOSCIENCE & REMOTE SENSING SOCIETY JOINT CHAPTER
The Joint Aerospace & Electronics System Society and the Geoscience & Remote Sensing Society were approved to be established in Indonesia by the IEEE in May 2013. This joint chapter becomes a platform for members interested in Aerospace & Electronics as well as Geoscience & Remote Sensing.
We held various technical meetings including symposiums, conferences, seminars, workshops, tutorials, and so forth. Within a year there are one or two major engineering meetings, two tutorials, member gathering, and also member meetings for the election of the board. We also conduct international conferences independently or together with other chapters or with other national organizations such as National Institute of Aeronautics & Space (LAPAN), Agency For The Assessment And Application Of Technology (BPPT), and also with other national professional organization.
Since 2013 we conduct several activities such as conferences, tutorial, workshops etc. and three successful ICARES conferences which already published in IEEE Xplore® No. 7001437, 7429454 and 8525355.
We have missed ICARES 2016 and ICARES 2017 due to three important events in Indonesia as below:
- LAPAN-A3/LAPAN-IPB Satellite blasted using PSLV-C34 satellite launcher rocket from the Satish Dawan Space Centre on 22 June 2016
- Telkom 3S blasted using Ariane 5 satellite launcher rocket from the Guiana Space Center on 14 February 2017 On this regards, we would also to deliver great appreciation to all parties that supported the launching of the satellites.
- Mount Agung eruption 2017 in Bali that makes the cancellation of several activities in Bali
In 2018, we are conducting two important conferences which include a tutorial as follows:
- ICARES 2018 (2018 IEEE International Conference on Aerospace Electronics and Remote Sensing Technology, IEEE Conference No. 44673) held in Bali, 20-22 September 2018
- AGERS 2018 (2018 IEEE Asia-Pacific Conference On Geoscience, Electronics, And Remote Sensing Technology, IEEE Conference No. 44946) held in Jakarta, 18-19 September 2018
Now in 2019, we are conducting a conference which includes a tutorial and would like to call for paper from you to be contributed to these conference as follows:
- ICARES 2019 (2019 IEEE International Conference on Aerospace Electronics and Remote Sensing Technology) will be held in Yogyakarta, 17-18 October 2019
Looking forward to your active participation…
2019 IEEE International Conference on Aerospace Electronics and Remote Sensing Technology (ICARES 2019) event become a unique opportunity for the AES (Aerospace and Electronic Systems), GRS (Geoscience and Remote Sensing) and other IEEE chapters to exchange views and disseminating new trends and advances in the respected fields. The ICARES 2019 will be a platform for disseminating timely information both in the advancement of an aerospace based vehicle and sensor technology including UAV, micro-satellites technology, maritime & land mobile communications, stochastic control design for aerospace vehicle, as well as advancement in the microwave remote sensing, SAR technology, and Big SAR Data processing.
Last Ext Fullpaper Submission Date
August 16th 2019
Notification of Acceptance
September 3rd 2019
Final Paper Submission Extended
September 21st 2019
Royal Ambarrukmo Hotel
The imperial legend lives on at Royal Ambarrukmo Yogyakarta. What once served as the Yogyakarta Royal palace and gardens stand today as one of the city’s finest 5-star luxury hotels. A prestigious sanctuary for the discerning business and holiday traveller, the award-winning hotel offers a gateway to a grander era with architecture, charm and charisma befitting its regal heritage.
Jalan Laksda Adisucipto No. 81
Yogyakarta, Central Java